Anyone who thinks technology is omnipotent has not seen the OCR output of a type-written index card.
I want my home to be like this!
Inside all of us is a small desire to channel our inner bohemian. But how do we achieve this? I went to an expert in the matter, Bohemian Treehouse for guidelines. Below are components needed to create your own boho space. pb
1.Color The majority of boho rooms feature a riot of color so don’t be afraid to experiment.
2.Mix Mix furniture styles,say a traditional Bergere chair with a bentwood rocker. Mix fabrics, a suzani with a toile, a floral with cowhide. Mix textures, a glossy silver hassock with a rugged wood coffee table.
3.Upcycle Turn that old suitcase into a bedside table or use an old sign for your headboard.
4.Gallery Wall A gallery wall is almost a staple in a bohemian interior, create yours out of things you love and you won’t tire of it so soon. Blend photos with silhouettes…
View original post 81 more words
An IF escape game? I’m in!
EDIT: It wasn’t that good. Sigh.
Am satisfying my inner Prisoner fangirl now…
when you leave them alone…
- You teach best what you need to learn.
- Measure not the work until the day’s out and the labor done.
- Let bravery be thy choice
- Keep your fears to yourself
- From Kuching with love
- The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance.
- Please tell that Blogwalking is Rock
- When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work
- Just put my footproof
- Hi! Thank you for your visit my dear friend. I wish you a happy and beautiful day. Stay for friendship
- Write down the advice of him who loves you
- Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
While most are platitudes, some are just grammatically fail… and then there are the slightly deranged ones: “Hohohoho….”