So this is what goes into the Tally Ho, served up toilet-paper style from a roll every morning in the Village: Gibberish. Fancy that.
when you leave them alone…
- You teach best what you need to learn.
- Measure not the work until the day’s out and the labor done.
- Let bravery be thy choice
- Keep your fears to yourself
- From Kuching with love
- The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance.
- Please tell that Blogwalking is Rock
- When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work
- Just put my footproof
- Hi! Thank you for your visit my dear friend. I wish you a happy and beautiful day. Stay for friendship
- Write down the advice of him who loves you
- Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
While most are platitudes, some are just grammatically fail… and then there are the slightly deranged ones: “Hohohoho….”
Your geniuses are all arrant asses—the greater the genius the greater the ass—and to this rule there is no exception whatever.
The Business Man, by Edgar Allen Poe
Believing us is like believing money plants will make you rich.
– the noose