I think I love labs. The nice kind with loads of equipment and endless wardrobes. In fact there should be a kind of magical playground for scientists etc., where supplies never run out and biohazard waste bins autoclave themselves and has plentiful sources of natural light and food just outside! I would LIVE in such a place.
- unlimited supply of things like sterile tubes (for serial dilutions?)
- pipette tips which don’t get stuck in their boxes would be nice too
- food nearby
- loads of wardrobes
- fridges with cool fridge magnets
- autoclaves which DON’T take forever to start up
- plenty of bench space so you don’t need to stack things up
- micropipette racks
- auto-autoclaving waste bins?
- nice microscopes (in Sherlock, the microscopes are just SO PRETTY.)
Basically I’m just really lazy.
One pairing NO ONE THINKS OF: Sherlockxmicroscope! ZOMG they have an amazing array of pretty lab equipment and glassware in that show blllzzsxcz.